Mr. Robin Pohlman
My wife, Sara, and I have lived in Little Falls since 1998. I am the proud father of 2 daughters; Kendra - who was recently married, and Kylie - who recently opened her own salon in Fargo. This is my 21st year at MOL and 6th year teaching PE. I teach K-8 PE, 7th grade Health, and 5th grade Math, so my days are very busy. With my current position, I really enjoy watching the students grow from tiny little Kindergarteners all the way up to 8th grade. It is a truly neat perspective that I am blessed with. I get to hear the stories and “jokes” from the young ones and help with more meaningful situations as they get older.
In my spare time and summers, I enjoy time on the pontoon. We like to try out different lakes and relax on the water. I am also an avid disc golfer and have been involved in the design of 3 local courses. I enjoy watching sports and am a long-suffering Minnesota sports fan waiting for the day we can celebrate another championship of some kind!
Physical Education - Grades 5-8
- Improving throwing and catching skills, fair gameplay(sportsmanship), teamwork and understanding/learning strategy,
responsibility, personal fitness habits for life, exercise routines, racquet sports and lifelong learning of sports and activities
Health - Grade 7
- Understand health promotion and disease prevention
- Recognize how culture, media and technology influences health behavior
- Be able to access health information and promotion products
- Use communication skills to enhance, avoid, and reduce health risks
- Learn decision making skills regarding personal health
- Set goals for personal health
- Advocate for personal, family, and community health