Mr. Robin Pohlman
I began teaching in Bainville, Montana in 1993 and have taught in all 3 Elementary schools in the Little Falls district. I taught 5th grade at MOLMS for 12 years and Social Studies for 3 years as well. I began teaching K-8 P.E. at MOL in 2018. I have taken the chance at changing things a bit for the PE classes and adding a few new games and activities.
I am married to my wife, Sara, and have two daughters, Kendra and Kylie.
Physical Education - Grades 5-8
- Improving throwing and catching skills, fair gameplay(sportsmanship), teamwork and understanding/learning strategy,
responsibility, personal fitness habits for life, exercise routines, racquet sports and lifelong learning of sports and activities
Health - Grade 7
- Understand health promotion and disease prevention
- Recognize how culture, media and technology influences health behavior
- Be able to access health information and promotion products
- Use communication skills to enhance, avoid, and reduce health risks
- Learn decision making skills regarding personal health
- Set goals for personal health
- Advocate for personal, family, and community health